Benelli Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As above really, where the hell is my bird? I want her back so much, I don't care that some other fella has had his leg over her, she's mine, I made her look so purdy.
NB for those not in the know, here she is/was....

Attachments

·
Registered
882 Posts
As above really, where the hell is my bird? I want her back so much, I don't care that some other fella has had his leg over her, she's mine, I made her look so purdy.
NB for those not in the know, here she is/was....
You sold her Will
The need for the pieces of silver was more important, "at the time "and i sympathise .
but she has gone to a new owner , she might not want to come back .
whoever owns her, might not want to give her back.

It,s one lost, might be gone forever, you might get a new mistress, but she will never be "your first love " .
Even finding an Rs may be harder than you think, I know there are a couple about but they are far more than you got for yours.
Red seems to be the colour .

·
No good with spanners....
MV F3 RC, TNT 899
3,393 Posts
The best non factory colour scheme that’s been done imho.....

Closely followed by the white RS

fred

Reactions: UpNorthWill

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I am heart broken.
I needed my pieces of 8 and now married and tied to a house I have saved up the bounty to buy her again haha.

That white one Fred.... She was nearly mine too, I had 2nd dibbs on her when the Scottish bloke had her for sale, was a lovely machine, drippong in carbon too.

·
Super Moderator
7,764 Posts
Do you even own a nelli? The love lost is real. I'd part with a testicle to have her back

........and here lies the lesson to all those thinking of selling :doh:

·
No good with spanners....
MV F3 RC, TNT 899
3,393 Posts
Will, been there, done that.

Had to go to bloody France to replace my Tnt.

Christ only knows why I sold the original........

Very happy with the replacement though :ele:

Fred

·
Registered
882 Posts
........and here lies the lesson to all those thinking of selling :doh:
Yes
We have a bike (or two) and the thought of selling one , "where will I ever get another as good "
When its gone, its gone. you might buy it back , IF, you can find it , if it is for sale , and the guy will part with it .
I have bought all of mine off the forum , and sorry guys , you aint getting them back .

Will , you know the reg , is it motd , or taxed ? on a sorn may be .
You did an awful lot of work to make it what it was , no wonder you want it back, if you can find it.
may be its not on the Forum..

Our humour is typically English, it sometimes does not come across, the South of the line

Taz is a great place , I have relatives out there., Hobart area , Good guys and great to share a Beer with.

·
Registered
376 Posts
Do you even own a nelli? The love lost is real. I'd part with a testicle to have her back
Yes, I have two - a 2008 Tre-K and 1981 900 Sei. I don't have any plans to sell either at present, but I can't see myself keeping them forever because don't expect to live that long! If you ever find yourself in Tasmania, you'd be welcome to take either for a ride.

If financial circumstances force me to sell in the meantime (as it has in the past) I wouldn't cry about it. Wallowing in regret or whinging isn't a productive use of anyone's time.

Anyway, it's not the end of the world. Just buy yourself another when funds permit. Although I don't think you'll raise much money by selling a testicle. I don't expect there's much demand for used bollocks, although I must admit I haven't tested the market myself.
They come up for sale from time to time (Benellis, not bollocks). You might even end up with a better one - without that awful blue paint job

·
Registered
213 Posts
OK, I'm resisting the temptation to say that if he had ever used his testicle he would never have sold Nelli. Damn, failed.

(And before retribution sets in, let me admit that I too was emasculated by marriage).

·
northern member
2004 Tornado
623 Posts
Blue neli

I know exactly where it is and the new owner said it's a keeper, It's in the Sheffield area comes out to play in the summer quite often around the peak district !! I have been known to join in the fun on the faster green and silver one :eek:

Reactions: UpNorthWill

·
Registered
182 Posts
OMG. I think I'm going to be sick

Is this forum full of millennial snowflakes? You guys need to harden the f#ck up.

[video=youtube;unkIVvjZc9Y]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=unkIVvjZc9Y[/video]
You git, I've just spent hours watching his videos ;)

·
Registered
376 Posts
You git, I've just spent hours watching his videos ;)
That's Heath Franklin. He's a funny man, not to mention brave (or foolhardy) because his "Chopper" character is actually an impersonation of a real Aussie murderer, turned author, Chopper Read (google him if you want to know more). Heath started doing his parody while the mad bastard was still alive and dangerous (he's since passed away from cancer). If the real Chopper had taken offence it could have got nasty for Heath.

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I know exactly where it is and the new owner said it's a keeper, It's in the Sheffield area comes out to play in the summer quite often around the peak district !! I have been known to join in the fun on the faster green and silver one :eek:
Oooooh, ask him can we meet up in the summer, he can have a go on my Diavel, was the next greatest bike I could find as I couldn't find my Nelli.
Wife's family are in Wakefield so it's not far for me to pop over and have an oggle.
Glad he likes her.

Sent from my VOG-L09 using Tapatalk

·
northern member
2004 Tornado
623 Posts
Will do mate no worries

Steve

1 - 19 of 19 Posts