Benelli Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi,, does anyone knows where i can get some tnt parts,, im looking for the aluminium plate and indicator fender,, i`m also looking for the 2 rear indicators .. would anyone have those around that they don`t need.. indicators and there support plate?

thanks

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
maniac motors

hi,,i had a look on the web site of maniac,,, how to u find the spare parts, im in perth australia,,, i need to contact them.. can u see if the can ship parts for me please.... i need the two complete sidefairings with the indicators, also the back indicators and the back support plate that screws on the exaust.

·
442 Posts
Hey Cafe
Yes mate they do post to you.all's you do is give them an email for what you need and see if they can get it for you.

email is, [email protected]

there names are Katrin and Alex.i've got an order in with them now and there getting me the parts i need.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thanks

thanks,, i`ve just send them an email,,, are they reliable for a internet transaction? ,,, and how long to we have to wait usually for parts to arrive. to australia

·
442 Posts
No i don't think there got internet transaction,i pay them by sending them a bank cheque.or you could do a bank deposit into there account.
last time i ordered of them it took about 5 to 7 days before i got the goods.
thats if there got it in stock.maybe you might have to wait a few more days for them to get it in.
you do have to give time for the cheque to get there.
bank deposit is quicker but the banks on the other side do take out a fee.so that means you have to pay more for the transaction.(bank cheque's better).

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
thanks

if the bank fee are not so much,, then it`s not bad.. i will wait for them for a quote to see,, also shipping cost might be an issue.... hope they are not expensive,, i need only second hand parts

·
5,934 Posts
No i don't think there got internet transaction,i pay them by sending them a bank cheque.or you could do a bank deposit into there account.
Alex has recently set up a PayPal account, which makes the whole process WAY simpler. He'll email you a PayPal invoice. You click on the link and make the payment with your credit card or direct from your bank account. All done in seconds - provided you have a PayPal account of your own.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
ok

ok,,thanks,, paypal must charge a fee? must that must not be a lot. the shipping cost and part cost which i hope won`t be a lot

·
442 Posts
Cool there got paypal now well thats how i'll pay for it from now on.
to send over the parts i won't now will be,51 euros by DHL.
better than waiting 3 months for your parts.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
why i`m looking for parts

the reason i`m looking for those parts are for a project.. i`m building my own CR tnt,,, but with a different chassis and engine, also different electronics.. i`m trying to get all the outside components, fairings, tank, side panels, etc etc... headlight,,

we`ll see how it goes,, main problem is the tank transfer,, would the fuel pump be compatible.. he he,, i like those crazy project..

by the way,, this is the best forum i`ve ever been,, just wanted to let u guys know,, the responses are so quick and friendly..i guess we all share the same little misery and pride to own that misery

1 - 13 of 13 Posts