Benelli Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Senior Post Whore
2,931 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was hoping to get a hold of him to find out how he done that mod with the rear indicators:confused: If you're out there buddy could you please let me know how the hell you managed to get the arse end of your RS looking so good:confused:;)

Ching ching the noo

Al (I'll give you a hurl in my van if you tell me your secret buddy:D)

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
I think he said he was selling his RS to expand his business and has an SV in its place for now ! :rolling:

I havent seen a post form him for longer than you actually AL !!!!!!! :rolling: :doh:

·
Registered
46 Posts
Because you advised me to keep my thumbs out of dams he is standing in front of a dam now day and night Al:D .........but i will pass the message:rolling:

Fasolo

·
Registered
105 Posts
I'm Still Here

:) Bless you all-yes i've been a bit quiet recently. Truth be told, after taking a bit of a hit financially when i sold the RS:mad: & then experiencing a front end tuck on the R6 which cost even more dough,:bawl: i just got my head down & ploughed on full steam ahead with my business shit.
As Kurt rightly says i bought a Suze SV1000S-totally reliable, didn't cost an arm & a leg, starts off the button & goes well......as for the handling:doh: ...oooh,aaah,shiiiit (and that's just a mild bend!). Much fettling has stopped the see-saw effect when i grab the brakes & made my 50Th Birthday a possibility. A set of dogbones from Germany has raised the arse by 25mm so i now get some feel as to what the front's doing but we've still got a way to go before SV ownership is going to be safe-previously the lazy geometry & relaxed riding position meant that anything over about 125mph had the front gently weaving if there was any hint of a side wind; talk about unsettling!

AL: i'll have a look n see if i've got any more sets of flush rr indicators left-def need to pop n see you soon (the old Delhi Express'll find it's way)

FASOLO: Big welcome to the forum & thnx for your email confirming del of the carbon

KURT P: Can i have ur autograph mister??? better still-the phone# of the cheery girl on the CBr behind u :D ?

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
:)
KURT P: Can i have ur autograph mister??? better still-the phone# of the cheery girl on the CBr behind u :D ?
Haha - Yes the Lassy I was chatting to behind me is very 'Chirpy' to say the least :D .
She even lives the wrong side of the border - the same as you I believe !! :doh:

She is a proper bike nut tho - She had a pretty bad 'off' a good few months before the filming - when she wasnt riding the bike in Wales she could be seen in agony limping around with a bust ankle and shoulder !
Some would say she has balls of steel !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :doh: (but not me tho - cos she's a woman !! :confused: :confused: )

Now then - if you can have just one thing - is it my autograph or Cheryl's phone number ?????

(Careful how you answer now !! :rolling: )

·
Registered
105 Posts
Now then - if you can have just one thing - is it my autograph or Cheryl's phone numb

:bow: Cheryls phone number on the back of one of your publicity stills?:bow:
Keep on going KP: Benetts this year... Esure next (as long as you don't have to wear michael Winners underpants)
Cheryl eh???? nice name:D :D :D :D :D always wanted a Stephanie spelt with 3 f's but hey earth girls all look the same to me.

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
Hahahahaha :rolling:

You could always spell Cheryl with a F or two ! :confused:

I reckon we could have the advertising for all the insurance companies covered by guys on this forum -

I mean we have loads of 'older' riders that could promote saga bike insurance, guided bike tour holidays, saga track days etc

Hey Lawrie, Lloyd, Al, Pops, Colin, NJ - what do you reckon - any volounteers !! :rolling: :rolling:

·
Registered
105 Posts
loads of 'older' riders that could promote saga bike insurance

Cheeky B!
If i were you young man i'd not venture up any dark alleys at night or the Posse may zimmer you:rolling:

·
Senior Post Whore
2,931 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I bagsie doing the advert for coffin dodgers insurance next year although I don't own a Norton Commando:rolling:
Give me time though ... give me time;)

Al:)

·
Registered
105 Posts
Here Al-you missed a great opportunity!
On your 1001st post you should have burst into song.....if i remember it went something like.....a thousand and one cleans a big big carpet for less than half a crown
Oh my giddy aunt...pass me the keys to the Commando right now (should have chosen the T160V Trident; much fussier starters, prone to the odd leak & a triple to boot-shit! that's where Benelli got their inspiration from-funnily enough Tridents were also great when in top form.
Went to the pub tonight-first thing the daft (if quite cute) bint behind the bar said was "where's yer yeller bike with the funny propellers?".....can't bloody win!
And as Jack Warner aka Dixon of Dock Green would say...."night all"

1 - 10 of 10 Posts