Benelli Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello

after some testing we have found white indicator lenses for Benelli, available in three kinds clear, smoke and dark.
because we didn´t get much of them plz let us know if you want one.

ciao Alex

·
Registered
1,888 Posts
Are these for the tornado? Depending on price I would also be interested but would be best if it was a set (front and rear).

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
Hi ,i want a set- clear or dark- or both? Depends on price;) .
I`ll mail you an order - together with RM-rearsets.

Cheers
pk

·
Senior Post Whore
2,931 Posts
Alex, they look very nice, how much are they and do you do rear ones as well, cheers Steve
You should have a look at NJAY RS's album matey. He put car indicators on the rear of his Nelli and they looked the dogs when I went through to see him ages ago. I've sent him an email to ask him to get in touch with me so that I can fathom out just how the hell he did it;)

Al:bow:

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hello

so the lenses are fitting to Tornado and TnT, a set clear once are 39,50 € (33,19 without VAT) smoke or dark 42,50 € (without Vat 35,71 €).
please notice that you may need yellow lambs (in germany it is law that indicatorlight is yellow).
for oders please use my mail addi [email protected]

ciao Alex

·
Registered
1,888 Posts
Hi Alex... when you say a set, are these for front, rear or both? If you have sets for both I will take some off your hands in dark.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hi

the set are two lenses for front indicators, untill now we haven´t made some for rear because the most customers here in germany uses LED indicators at the rear so there is no need for, if there are about 30 of you how wants them we can make a small series of that, plz let me know.

ciao Alex

·
Registered
1,888 Posts
Hi

the set are two lenses for front indicators, untill now we haven´t made some for rear because the most customers here in germany uses LED indicators at the rear so there is no need for, if there are about 30 of you how wants them we can make a small series of that, plz let me know.

ciao Alex
I would put my name down for a front and rear set in dark if theres enough interest. Anyone else?

·
Senior Post Whore
2,931 Posts
This is all you need Al :)

Cheers Laurie, I'm gonna get myself a pair but here's your next challange .... Where can I get the bracket to hold the numberplate once I take the old one off? Ahhhhh, might have you stumped there buddy;)

Al:D

·
Super Moderator
7,774 Posts
From the looks of that picture above, a triangular plate which is bolted onto the lower fixing screw for the rear fairing will do the trick.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts