Benelli Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Well, there are only 3 of us and we are all buddies.

Are you talking about the one of my little buddy London with the bike in his living room and he is wearing a superman cape ?? I will have him post up and get in touch with you ASAP.

have a great day

Michael
Toronto Pimp

·
3,082 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
:eek: cape, erh possibly I dont remember superman but the lounge room shot was cool, but hey if its funny let put it in the magazine. I've decided the magazine is now going international, so if Benelli USA, Canada, Australia, and UK all tip in the equivalent of $800 to $1000 Australian I could print over 1000copies of the magzine for distribution via Benelli's dealer network to any english speaking countries respective Benelli importer, plus to anyone who speaks english in other countries, so I'm calling on ANY benelli owners who has something to say, a story to tell, photo's to send etc to join in. The aim is to grow our community and Roland Forum to be THE Benelli web resource.
PLease place any photos in the gallery and I'll copy them for inclusion in the magazine.
bugger it, its for us, and were global, so "International Benelli" magazine is going global folks!
:D

·
Registered
18 Posts
I heard you are looking for me? Photo use?

Hey, Evil London here, I heard you might be looking for me? What can I do for you? Let me know please. I will log on later tonight to check and tomorrow as well. My E mail is [email protected] looking forward to hearing from you. Thanks, Evil.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Burn!

THATSITYOURDEAD! Thanks Bro, yes, it is the Italian version of a well known legend in our area. Ps. we have very long boring winters here! :duel:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts