1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Benelli Wannabe !
6,865 Posts

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yep silverstone will sure be good with the sounds, as for better well i think the same . if not a tad better in repects of women and free beer and track riding all day .

·
Premium Member
4,429 Posts
I'm going to Misano ! Nah I'm going to where the BSB title will be won and where I will see fellow benelli friends I can't wait see you all there.Misano is long way for a track day I prefer thousands of non benelli owners gawping and realizing what's missing in their lives ! This event is just the start !

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
well benelli factory cant beat that angus . hope silverstone is good sure it will be like the factory at least we both will have mechanics there to fix the problems f,o,c.

·
Benelli Wannabe !
6,865 Posts

·
TnT explosive tester
1,011 Posts
I hate you all :bawl:

Stop talking about all these lovely days out when I cant be there

Please:D

·
Premium Member
4,429 Posts
Thanks richard yep I have the creme de la creme of technical guru's russ himself . I'm sure many others me included would of loved to be at Misano but cost and nothing being new to show detract from Benelli's event. We on the other hand have an opportunity to show Benelli to a mass of the buying public and that I relish the thought with glee .

·
ENGLAND FOREVER
1,565 Posts
Have a great time in the home of Benelli Richard, ride safely & shag for England mate or have a punch up......Always works for me :) :) :) :)

·
Benelli Wannabe !
6,865 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
well i ´ll be in Misano, hope to see a lot of crazy Benelli people there.
the last two events where realy cool i think this time will be better ;-)))

cu in Italy
ciao Alex

1 - 16 of 16 Posts