Benelli Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

On P20 of December Bike it says the Chinese are selling Benelli, but not who to. Anyone know? Hopefully not Piaggio! I know regular bankruptcy and change of ownership is part of the job of Italian bike ownership, so bring it on. If you don't like an owner, just wait a while and another one will come along.

·
No good with spanners....
MV F3 RC, TNT 899
3,415 Posts
Harley Davidson?:rolling:

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Benelli Ownership

Hi

It's a one-liner -

'Benelli's long-time-coming parallel twin 756 naked is down as a 2010 model, after being delayed by another company takeover, as the firm's current Chinese owners sell up'.

Bike and MCN are the same crowd, so they should know what they're talking about.

·
ENGLAND FOREVER
1,565 Posts
ok lads. its time i came clean, i am the new owner.....i am thinking about starting production of the L.E. i think that a couple of thousand should do the trick :D :D :D :D

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
Bike and MCN are the same crowd, so they should know what they're talking about.
That's a sweeping statement for the Press :blur:
Apparently this rumour was doing the rounds at the Milan Show, but Benelli have totally refuted it. Stating they are staying with Benelli :clap:

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
I wonder if any of the dealers who frequent here can shed any light on this rumour?

Russ - KJM / MotoGB - Reddog - Taz etc ???

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
funny you should say that .
i have been talking to venture capatlist and been discussing a possible take over .
if they say no well supose i could sort a cash deal out.:rolling:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts