2,931 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just bought a personalised number plate for my new bike:ele:

T900 BBA:rolling:

Al;)

·
ENGLAND FOREVER
1,565 Posts
Well done Pal, its nice to treat yourself. Makes you feel rich & famous have a personalised plate, i have always wanted F11 CKS but the Government took it out of circulation..........i wonder why :rolling: :rolling:

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
i have always wanted F11 CKS but the Government took it out of circulation..........i wonder why :rolling: :rolling:
Bloody nanny state.. :mad: I wanted PI55 OFF :rolling:

·
Premium Member
4,429 Posts
Cant remember on what but seen B16 PNS around and P3 NIS on a BMW . Well Done Al - snobbery with Ade's, Lee's then you have a mutlitude of private jobbies on Tre's etc

·
Senior Post Whore
2,931 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I put a bid in for a plate that was on ebay a couple of years ago (K3UNTZ) for £750. The guy was selling it because he was sick and tired of being stopped by the police:rolling:

Last time I looked at the bid it was sitting at just over £12k!

Al (Now feeling rich and famous);)

·
Premium Member
828 Posts
Cant remember on what but seen B16 PNS around and P3 NIS on a BMW . Well Done Al - snobbery with Ade's, Lee's then you have a mutlitude of private jobbies on Tre's etc

Steve Parrish has the number plate 'PEN 1 S', or it could have been 'PEN 15', one of them is owned by him.

Our new rider Sylvain Guintoli has a Lamborghini Gallardo with the plate 'N50 BSB' - flash twat only paid £195 for it!

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
I saw a girl once near Birmingham in a Renault 5 (we're going back a few years now :D ) with the number 999 COX - wonder what she did for a living?:rolling: :rolling:

Cheers

Ian

·
Benelli Wannabe !
6,865 Posts

·
Bald tattooed member
1,257 Posts
well i'm not a hairdresser!!!!!!! (got no pissin hair:rolling: ) & i've put my private plate on my rs!!!!!!!! i have noticed tho that quiet a few on here do have them on their bikes cos you don't see that many bikes with them on really do you

·
Registered
1,680 Posts

·
I'm firing on three
611 Posts
floating around Maldon in Essex a few years ago was a black ford (owned by the council) with "F1" on it, the plate was sold about 2 years ago i believe.
my TNT has a plate with TB 07 TNT on (which will go with the lucky purchaser of my bike) ;)

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
i have as you no 900 tre worth more than the bike lol
and k333tre on the trek ,bought with it on
b900sel on my sei bougt years ago .

can be a good long term investment .

reg transfers are always sending me prices for wat they believe they can sell for ,for me . and even if i discounted of those prices i would still be the rite side for a profit .

well thats the sales pitch suppose you will all be off to purchase now .?

·
Premium Member
4,429 Posts
We All Know i have T900 RS and Benelli Bug has a couple of cherished plates as well . DK have a used Tornado Tre in that i saw today with M900 TRE so guess its a really big thing on here although saying that alot of guys had RSV on the Aprilia Forum and MVA on MV Site so guess its quite an exotica thing :) .

·
ENGLAND FOREVER
1,565 Posts
Got one for you Rolly.........13 UMS :rolling: :rolling: :rolling:

1 - 20 of 31 Posts