Benelli Forum banner

Whoooohooooo .....

6K views 30 replies 15 participants last post by  ROBFM 
#1 ·
Just bought a personalised number plate for my new bike:ele:

T900 BBA:rolling:

Al;)

#3 ·
Well done Pal, its nice to treat yourself. Makes you feel rich & famous have a personalised plate, i have always wanted F11 CKS but the Government took it out of circulation..........i wonder why :rolling: :rolling:

#6 ·
I put a bid in for a plate that was on ebay a couple of years ago (K3UNTZ) for £750. The guy was selling it because he was sick and tired of being stopped by the police:rolling:

Last time I looked at the bid it was sitting at just over £12k!

Al (Now feeling rich and famous);)

#13 ·
well i'm not a hairdresser!!!!!!! (got no pissin hair:rolling: ) & i've put my private plate on my rs!!!!!!!! i have noticed tho that quiet a few on here do have them on their bikes cos you don't see that many bikes with them on really do you

#17 ·
i have as you no 900 tre worth more than the bike lol
and k333tre on the trek ,bought with it on
b900sel on my sei bougt years ago .

can be a good long term investment .

reg transfers are always sending me prices for wat they believe they can sell for ,for me . and even if i discounted of those prices i would still be the rite side for a profit .

well thats the sales pitch suppose you will all be off to purchase now .?

#18 ·
We All Know i have T900 RS and Benelli Bug has a couple of cherished plates as well . DK have a used Tornado Tre in that i saw today with M900 TRE so guess its a really big thing on here although saying that alot of guys had RSV on the Aprilia Forum and MVA on MV Site so guess its quite an exotica thing :) .

#30 · (Edited)
Boo Hoo rather than woo hoo

sadly so :( ...theory is that it has picked up some 'debris' into the open clutch e.g. gravel or likes. Graunches around and makes seriously not nice noises, consumes/spits out said debris only for clutch to be rather noisy. Not good :bawl:
It was fortunately booked in with Rusty for next Thurs, so will be travelling to Barnsley on the trailer. Fingers crossed for *the* magic :bow:

Have taken contingency plan of starting to prep the Laverda-saurus. Have only ridden her once in 20mths, she'll be feeling neglected :eek:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.