Benelli Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Bald tattooed member
1,257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
did a delivery to just car clinic in sheffield today & they have a bike repair bit too & i noticed a green & silver 1130 tre lined up in all the damaged bikes but couldn't see what had happened to it, so i was just wondering if it was anyone on here???? if so i hope your ok & the bikes not too badly damaged!!!

·
Registered
256 Posts
Nah they all look like that...the new 1130 scheme is not to everyones taste:rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling:

·
Registered
1,888 Posts
I wonder if its Bennetts demo bike? I think it was crashed and I seem to recall he uses someone in Sheffield for paint so could be?

·
Bald tattooed member
1,257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
could well be cos russ's dad is incharge of that site i think :confused:

·
Fyule
697 Posts
That demo bike of Bennetts will need more than paint, after seeing I would imagine it was close to being a write off - even the swingarm was a gonner!!

·
Fyule
697 Posts
1130 tornado was removed from service the night before the Moto Scozia open day in scotland a month or so ago

·
Registered
1,888 Posts
TNT and tornado got pranged in the same week I think!

·
Registered
498 Posts
So, if it is a write off that means that 1130 TRE are becoming even rarer, maybe they will become collectable like an LE?
:D

·
Bald tattooed member
1,257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
it didn't look that bad from a distance, the mirrors were on it anyway

·
Registered
213 Posts
You guys know it all:clap: yes its my demo from the Scottish weekend:doh: gone over for frame checking!!!

Next the Cafe Racer:doh:

God dam demos!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts