Benelli Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Benelli Wannabe !
6,865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just out of interest I thought it might be interesting to see what biking plans people have around the globe for 2009 ?

I'm booked for a ride to the Isle of Man in mid May and I know the Ultimate is also happening in May, "the Scottish Benelli Gathering" :clap:

Anyone visiting the WSB, BSB or MotoGP etc ?????

So what has anyone else got plans to do, post it here so we can all gossip about it :D !!!!

:D :clap:

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Fyule
697 Posts
Hey Rob

Good idea to find out what plans are afoot. Were possibly planning an Orkney biking trip late Aug or early september, family up there but who needs an excuse! Lat years epsiode took in the orkney beer festival. about 9 bikes planned and paid to go last year but only 3 bikes finally made it, my old Guzzi, a new Buell and an old BMW thing, so more this year please, if anyone interested drop me a PM. Lets treat orkney to a noise they wouldn't normally expect.

On a non biking note, I have put a couple of barrels of home brew on and they will be ready for consumption in a month or so, if you fancy a trip up to or down to Dumfriesshire, please feel free to come along.

Fraser

·
Registered
512 Posts
hopefully the Scottish motorcycle show in a couple of weeks and of course the Scottish Benelli Gathering.

Other than that nothing set in stone but hopefully
- a trip to knockhill for the Superbikes,
- a day out to Snetterton when we're down seeing the wife's family if the timing works out well. Always a good excuse for me and her dad and brother in law to get out of the house for a day!
and finally
- I've got a voucher for a biking track school day to use up this year on a choice of Englandshire tracks so need to use that up in the summer.

and maybe ...

apparently there's mini moto racing in Yarmouth (again close to the wife's family) one night a week - want to go and try it for a laugh....and where nobody knows me!!:rolling:

·
Benelli Wannabe !
6,865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
- I've got a voucher for a biking track school day to use up this year on a choice of Englandshire tracks so need to use that up in the summer.

and maybe ...

apparently there's mini moto racing in Yarmouth (again close to the wife's family) one night a week - want to go and try it for a laugh....and where nobody knows me!!:rolling:

Now then Scotland, you need to tell us when you go mini moto racing so we can all come and take the Piss !

:rolling:

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
No good with spanners....
MV F3 RC, TNT 899
3,418 Posts
july is the month for me,mates stag weekend to include trip to the nurburgring and the german moto gp(just hope the Benelli is up to it).

Also as many bsb and Donnington WSB as i can get a leave pass for!!! Did brands,thruxton,donnington and silverstone last year so if i can get them in again i'll be happy

·
Registered
512 Posts
Aye that'll be right!

I think it'll be a hoot but obviously need to be prepared for being lapped by a 6 yr old...and get a bike that will be able to propel my ever increasing weight (that's two months I've been cigarette free now!!)

·
northern member
2004 Tornado
623 Posts
All you guys doing the BSB rounds call into the support race paddock and give me a shout look for the Jonathan Howarth Racing set up, there may be a cold beer on offer.:clap:

We are hoping to be at all the rounds if the finances stack up so see you around the paddock

Steve

·
Registered
136 Posts
I'm off to the Isle of Man for three days in April with my mates. The bikes include two Fazer 600's, a Hornet and my Silver & green beast;)

I'm going to try and get to as many BSB rounds as possible, then try and find the time to get over to 'the ring':D

·
Bald tattooed member
1,257 Posts
steve is jonathan haworth racing got anything to do with howarth reboring at wentworth s/s is it??? cos they have bike racing pics all over the office walls

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
2009 is stacking up to be a busy one:
May - Sleeperzzz for the Scottish Benelli gathering, maybe on a new bike ;)

June - 2 weeks at the TT in the good ol' IoM :D

mid July - Mallory Park for the VMCC's Festival of a 1000 Bikes.

late July - a week in Italy, in hire car with son. Pesaro to visit the factory, then Breganze for the Laverda 60th Anniversary rally and trackday.

August - Practice Week at the Manx Grand Prix

Depending on funds, who knows maybe a few others :ele:

·
northern member
2004 Tornado
623 Posts
Sparky, Wentworth S/S is Jon's dads garage, Jon sometimes works there and his dad is part of the pit crew at most of the meetings when he is not racing his classic honda.:clap:

·
Benelli Wannabe !
6,865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
2009 is stacking up to be a busy one:
May - Sleeperzzz for the Scottish Benelli gathering, maybe on a new bike ;)

June - 2 weeks at the TT in the good ol' IoM :D

mid July - Mallory Park for the VMCC's Festival of a 1000 Bikes.

late July - a week in Italy, in hire car with son. Pesaro to visit the factory, then Breganze for the Laverda 60th Anniversary rally and trackday.

August - Practice Week at the Manx Grand Prix

Depending on funds, who knows maybe a few others :ele:
Blimey Bob, you are a busy lad then (okay old git then :eek: ) fair play to you buddy and also a possible LE to play with too ! :bow:

:D

·
349 Posts
Hopefully God willing in September a couple of weeks across France,down the N500 in Germany Black Forest,across the Alps and into Italy.:)

·
Bald tattooed member
1,257 Posts
steve i thought it was to much of a coincidence not to be, what does he race??? i've been a few times this last couple of weeks, its suprising how many poeple from the motor trade race bikes :D :D

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
Blimey Bob, you are a busy lad then (okay old git then :eek: ) fair play to you buddy and also a possible LE to play with too ! :bow:
:D
I would hope to fit in a few weekend doos as well :D
Time away is quality time, so Mrs W says :confused:

·
northern member
2004 Tornado
623 Posts
Sparkie Jon rides GSXR 1000, spoke to him last night and we are having our 1st practice session at Donington Park 17th March and fial shake down before the season starts at Silverstone 20th March, so if anyone is passing call in and have a chat.

Steve

1 - 17 of 17 Posts