Benelli Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just wondered if any guys (and gals) are going to Donny next weekend to see Rossi, Lorenzo, Pedrosa and Whinger - err I mean Stoner ;) ?

I am hoping to be there Fri, Sat and Sunday :D

Oh, I am also back at Donington on the Weds after (29th) for a Ron Haslam track day :D

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Rob

Dunno whats happening this year- but nearly everyone I know is only going for Qualifying on Saturday and not Sunday too ????

Oh - the pub is near the corner bend just after the other bend and before the bit of a straight before another bend :D :D
I will wait there with a pint for you fella ;)

Drop me a PM for my number if your not sure where the pub is :rolling:

·
Bald tattooed member
1,257 Posts
you mean this bar!!!!!!!!!!! great name for a bar don't you think!!!! i wonder who's surname it might be ;) ;)

·
Benelli Wannabe !
6,865 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,429 Posts
Simon is there with his wife Jo and possibly daughter and he sent me a pic of the MotoGB Van that was parked up so i bet the drivers hiding in case he runs into an angry Benelli owner or two :rolling: .

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
MotoGB van eh??

Do you reckon we should snaffle the starter motor off it - then leave him a note saying the part is on order ??? :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling:

Only joking by the way !

·
Benelli Wannabe !
6,865 Posts

·
Benelli Wannabe !
6,865 Posts
Well, I returned from the Qualifying of todays MotoGP at Donnington after having not only a good ride out with some friends, a nice full ENGLISH breakfast and having spoke to Kurt, with me waving from the other side of the track ! (Sorry Kurt, It was for your own good really ! :D ) and having bumped into Simon (Pony) (and his Wife & Daughter) who was marshalling, so in all I've had an excellent day, Rossi finishing top of the qualifying as did Bradley Smith for the 125's ! :clap:

Now to look forward to the race !

and I even had a Ducati Desmo~thingymajig parked next to Nelli in the car park, showed his Ducati up rotten ! :rolleyes:

I'll post some pictures when I get a mo !

:)

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
No good with spanners....
MV F3 RC, TNT 899
3,423 Posts
you got your waterproofs? rain forecast.Still, should be good for toseland....

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
If anyone went on the bike Sunday, I wonder on a scale of 1 - 10 how wet you got !!!

My new waterproofs worked great (apart from forgetting I unzipped them a little to let me breathe after a 40 minute walk back to the bike !!)
about 10 miles up the M1 I got a fuzzy cold feeling around my groin area ;) - by the time I stopped at the services I was soaked !!! :(
60 miles later & I got home, hands, feet and knackers soaked !!!

Cant wait for silverstone - thats an extra 50 miles of wetness to look forward to next year :p

Besides that - it was action packed to say the least - just wish Rossi could have finished Donny with a win :rolleyes: .
Well done to Dovi, Edwards and De Puniet - at least JT finished decent too :D .

·
Benelli Wannabe !
6,865 Posts

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
was at the foggy ss wen he fell . amazing .

re getting wet waterproofs seem to hold up . and the famous diesel plastic gloves in petrol station worked a treat on the inners of my gloves . and warm.
but hey wasnt a cold day .

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
By the time I stopped for petrol - the damage was done !! :bawl:

Cant believe I didnt have my waterproof zipped up all the way !:eek:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts