Benelli Forum banner
1 - 20 of 81 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
After such an event as London's Gathering and to prepare ourselves for the Scottish Do' i may want to have a party at mine in September. Nothing as major as track days/fish and chip runs etc just a general meet at mine for some food and chat ,

I dont want to detract from the forthcoming London Event as everyone should be looking at getting to that one although some have other events coming up (best Wishes to Colin/Lisa on their forthcoming new baby arrival ).

the hot tub will be on (roly/fluffy :rolling: ? ) and it'll be a relaxed meet for us Benelli or even non Benelli owners.

I was thinking the 5th of September as it may just catch good weather for us all.

dont mind if its 1 to 100 that turn up just nice to get a few guys round to talk bikes and come meet my partner and tell her you sympathise with her having to put up with me !!!.

·
Benelli Wannabe !
6,865 Posts

·
Registered
382 Posts
I'll put the date in my diary.......... in crayon! :rolling:

Will look forward to it!
In fact, I'm getting an erection already! :rolling: :rolling: :rolling:

Don't worry, I'll behave myself, honest:D

·
Premium Member
4,429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks to all planning on coming and chilling. It should get us in the mood for 2010. No need to behave roly as i'll put my other half on hot tub duties if your in it she will of course be in a baywatch bikini in case you get in distress !. I'll have food laid on and just relax and enjoy chatting bikes etc.

·
president
1,009 Posts
who will be man enough to brave the hot tub..........while roly is playing up periscope
:rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling:

·
Registered
864 Posts
Hey Angus

I hope to be there for a burger and a beer and a catch up as i was gutted i could not make it last year. :clap:

·
Registered
498 Posts
Are heterosexual site newbies also invited?:D
If so I should be free to come along.

·
Senior Post Whore
2,931 Posts
I think for the fact that you've included the word sexual somewhere in your sentence owdgit qualifies you to be there:rolling:

Crayon me in on this one too Angoose;)

Al:D

·
Premium Member
4,429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Happy to welcome everybody. Don't forget the London meet if you are unable to come to me. If the weather dictates you coming on the bike there will be room for cars. I live close to M1/M6/M60

·
Benelli Wannabe !
6,865 Posts

·
Benelli Wannabe !
6,865 Posts

·
northern member
2004 Tornado
623 Posts
Bloody hell Angus you managed to pick a day when I'm not doing something so I be there on my lone TREK again!!! thats if not a tornado only party:rolleyes:

Sparky give a shout when you're ready to make arrangements to ride across now you've run the RS in:rolling:

1 - 20 of 81 Posts