Benelli Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I thought it was the nobel Peach Prize, not the Nebel Piece of Crap Prize.
Lately they've just been giving this away to anyone.

I know people hate Bush and all, but he did help save some 1.1Million lives in his effort to battle Aids in Africa. I would say that's far more deserving than putting a country another 1.6 TRILLION US$$ in debt in under a year..

Call me crazy I suppose.

·
Registered
512 Posts
first time I've ever seen George Bush and Nobel peace prize in the same sentence.

Nobody loves Bush more than BBA!

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
first time I've ever seen George Bush and Nobel peace prize in the same sentence.

Nobody loves Bush more than BBA!
That's because the US and the rest of the world only saw what was being publicized about Bush...
People in Europe probably don't hear much about what Obama's Czars are all about, nor do they hear about what hand Obama played in causing the financial disaster we are facing today. The media also did a good job of no reporting on what Bush tried to do in order to prevent the economic meltdown that we had. He pushed for reform of the housing industry a number of times. His pleas fell on deaf ears, especially with the democrats in control of congress starting at the end of 06. Once they took control we were all doomed to feel the wrath of their stupidity.
Oh, and what's BBA?

·
TnT explosive tester
1,011 Posts
It just seems ludicrous A guy less than a year in office with nothing substantial to show for it has won the prize

On another forum a guy says the nominations closing date for this was only 9 days after he took office. If true its even more stupid

Then again seemingly intelligent people are telling us we can make a difference to the world by being green. The world has evolved over 30 times in its existance and we cant stop or slow it down. Make the best of our time slot here before we are exstinct like the dinasaurs

·
Theres always 1.. i'm him
303 Posts
Long shot here...but...do ya think its cause he's bl**k.......:eek:

·
Registered
1,680 Posts

·
Cafe Racer member
676 Posts
Long shot here...but...do ya think its cause he's bl**k.......:eek:
No, just think they were really pissed off with Bush, and are hoping he will make peace with someone.
Nominations ended 2 weeks after he took office.
Even kids in my son's high school were amazed at this prize. wanted to know what peace he had created and with who.
Obama does not seem to be a well liked person from what I gather. Must be an eastern states thing.

·
Registered
346 Posts
I think its for a number of reasons. Mainly, it will make things difficult for him to take "Imperialist Aggressor" :spank: type measures to protect ours and other allies interests in the world, another is that he is their ideal American president, who finally (after tough guy Bush:bow: ) apologizes for all the bad things America has "supposedly" done as well as exhibits their "peace" mindset (most know they really mean APPEASEMENT:doh: ) Hey, the world is at peace,yet there's some living in peace under oppressive regimes, and a few that truely have peace and freedom.

·
ENGLAND FOREVER
1,565 Posts
If he can win it maybe i might get something for my work with London`s Ethnic Majorities........sorry i meant Minorities......i think:rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts