Benelli Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Benelli Wannabe !
6,865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After spotting this Benelli 750 SEI in the latest member's gallery, I just wondered why there are so many forum members on here who have never actually posted anything ? Other than perhaps just coming on for information on Benelli's of course ? :confused:

Picture courtesy of WYSSY ! :bow: (Who hasn't yet posted but has put some nice SEI pictures on which we don't get enough of classics on here ! :D )

p.s. Nice looking motor in the garage too, and both machines in the colour they should be ! ;)

:D

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
498 Posts
Is that an Opel GT in the background on piccy 6?
Rather have that than the Ferrari and keep the change.

·
Premium Member
4,429 Posts
Cor Chris thats one of my favourite cars - lovely looking and so so rare - my first car was an opel manta mk1 with same rear lights and loved it :)

·
Registered
5,660 Posts
After spotting this Benelli 750 SEI in the latest member's gallery, I just wondered why there are so many forum members on here who have never actually posted anything ? Other than perhaps just coming on for information on Benelli's of course ? :confused:

Picture courtesy of WYSSY ! :bow: (Who hasn't yet posted but has put some nice SEI pictures on which we don't get enough of classics on here ! :D )

p.s. Nice looking motor in the garage too, and both machines in the colour they should be ! ;)

:D

I thought it a bit quiet on the ol'forum, just the usuall sado's like me on here...with all those listed members, I am suprised too Rob?
:confused:

·
Registered
1,758 Posts
The Sei sports a Spanish plate, so it's quite possible he doesn't read/write enough English to join in

1 - 6 of 6 Posts