Benelli Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Administrator
972 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Apparently there are two 1130's in a container headed here. One is for Cycleworld for a long term test and the other should be MINE!! That is if they let me have it. WOOOOOOHOOOOOO!

Please Lord let it be the green one! :jig:

I was also invited out to put a few miles on the test bike to break it in so that first service could be done before release to the media. YEAH!

Keeping my fingers crossed! :clap:

·
Super Moderator
7,781 Posts
I've just taken a distinct dislike for you Roland :rolleyes:

·
Unofficial Factory Tester
166 Posts
Good onya Roland

Let us know how it went after you have had the ride.

Also hope that you get the other 1130 in Green.

Its been a long time coming.

cheers:)

·
Administrator
972 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Hope all goes as planned. :)

I will do a full write up on all that transpires. A full ride review, with seat of the pants dyno and Factorypro Eddycurrent dyno charts, the works. Comparative analysis of the Tornado 1130 with the F4-1000, 1098, Aprilia Factory. Video file and sound files will be made and uploaded on the web.

The bike will then go to Motovation and Acculign for reasets, triple clamps and whatever that can be designed in billet. All body work that can be acquired will be sent for molds to be made for carbon accessories. Af1 Racing will work with me on whatever performance mods up to and including collaboration with Arrow and other exhaust manufacturers and ECU mapping for these mods.

So I'm taking one for the Benellitistis by offering my bike up. :doh:

Thanks to Benelli-USA for making this happen. :bow: :bow: :bow:

·
3,087 Posts
yo Roland

:bow: It wil be fantastic if AF1 get involved with benellis, as the stuff they make for Aprilia is awesome, well done, you lucky bugger

·
Registered
209 Posts
Definitely. I have an Aprilia and have drooled over many of their Aprilia parts. :bow:

·
903 Posts
Lucky bugger!

:p

Roland I'm not jealous in any way you lucky bugger! :clap: I have a nice new shiney MV waiting for me but I can't pick it up because I am still on crutches!:mad: :mad: As I say Me jealous, Na! :bawl: :bawl:

·
Cafe Racer member
676 Posts
I'll second that. :rolling:

Jealousy THAT BIG r yellow eyed if you've got any taste)
I don't think Roland ever got his 1130. I think he went MV route. He read to many bad things on this forum. :rolling:
Paul

1 - 12 of 12 Posts