Benelli Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sure its been asked before but done a quick search and havent found anything... is there a UK workshop manual specifically for the RS? RS has different bits; brakes, cooling, adjustable other bits that the standard Tre does not have.
The workshop manual linked to under Doucments is the standard Tre only from a quick flick through. There is a eBay advert for manuals where the seller asks you to specify whcih version you want, std, RS or LE... so am guessing there is a specific RS one out there?

Thanks.

·
Super Moderator
7,774 Posts
... or you could download it from here :clap:

·
Premium Member
4,429 Posts
Cheers laurence i knew you would do that ! ;) , some people dont like downloads so i offered either email attachment or even could of copied and sent on disc but thanks for coming through on that :bow: .

·
Registered
417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks Guys :clap:
Appreciate the offer of sending it to me Angled.. :bow:
Must have missed it on the UK site.. went to benelli.com and downloads section of uk site.

I can see the Laser/Copier device at work getting a workout on Tuesday when I am back in the office :D

Downloaded and leafing through now... 70Mb... quite a bit bigger than the Std Workshop manual which is 54Mb.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts