Benelli Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This may be old news but I saw Benelli TNT workshop manual on ebay.

'Bought it Now' for £1.49 and a few days later I got a CD (yes a copy) sent and posted to me for £2.99

Sure enough it contains 392 pages of workshop manual and I would say at this price is a must have and worth 10 times the asking price.

Either way I can recommend it. Following on from my thread about servicing outside the dealer network, now I will be able to supply any decent mechanic with the pages he would need for a particular job. eg valve clearances etc or tackle some easy bits myself.

Alternatively it is all you ever needed to know about your TNT but were afraid to ask.

Tornado Tre manuals available for similar amount, certainle lessthan £5 delivered

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Not really very helpful am I!!

Oh well if the download time on your computer is slow and you wanted a CD, what can I say, they're available!!

·
1,841 Posts
manual

I think the manual you can download on the official Benelli web site is only the owners manual, so if WORKSHOP MANUAL is needed go back to Bens info.
When Lloyd got his tre I believe he got owners and workshop on cd, but I only got owners with my RS. I have RS and TRE WORKSHOP MANUALS on cd so if anyone needs a copy just ask......:)

·
Premium Member
828 Posts
I think the manual you can download on the official Benelli web site is only the owners manual, so if WORKSHOP MANUAL is needed go back to Bens info.
When Lloyd got his tre I believe he got owners and workshop on cd, but I only got owners with my RS. I have RS and TRE WORKSHOP MANUALS on cd so if anyone needs a copy just ask......:)
Yep, I have one too, so the offer is there from me as well. I also 'borrowed' a works printer and a few hundred sheets of paper and printed the whole thing out!

Andy

·
I'm firing on three
611 Posts
This may be old news but I saw Benelli TNT workshop manual on ebay.

'Bought it Now' for £1.49 and a few days later I got a CD (yes a copy) sent and posted to me for £2.99

Sure enough it contains 392 pages of workshop manual and I would say at this price is a must have and worth 10 times the asking price.

Either way I can recommend it. Following on from my thread about servicing outside the dealer network, now I will be able to supply any decent mechanic with the pages he would need for a particular job. eg valve clearances etc or tackle some easy bits myself.

Alternatively it is all you ever needed to know about your TNT but were afraid to ask.

Tornado Tre manuals available for similar amount, certainle lessthan £5 delivered
Ben, is it a full works manual or is it the owners manual........I am trying to aquire the works manual for the TNT if you have the full works manual I would be intrested in buying a copy.
vtxbrit

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ben, is it a full works manual or is it the owners manual........I am trying to aquire the works manual for the TNT if you have the full works manual I would be intrested in buying a copy.
vtxbrit
I have an owners handbook

This is a CD ROM containing 392 pages of WORKSHOP manual

Seller on ebay is "E manual" with a feedback of 777

He has hundreds of manuals available for all sorts:D

Buy it Now for 2.99!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts