Benelli Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Benelli Wannabe !
6,865 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well as a treat for Fathers day, me and my dad went to see Jeff Waynes stage version of "The War of the Worlds" at the NIA in Birmingham, and WOW ! what a show !

If anyone knows the Original sountrack you will know it is narrated by the Awesome Actor of old Richard Burton :bow: of which they had a side screen projecting his image (albeit computer generated which made him look somewhat younger than I was expecting ! ;) ) but still pretty good, his wonderful accent in tune with the animated image. It starts with a huge widescreen showing animated images of Martians, believe it or not they come from Mars ! There is a Orchestra on stage consisting of approx 50 Wonderful instrument players, Violins, DB (Double Bass that is, Not Double Bubble !) and many more and of course a full Rock band too ! The sound was Exhilirating, as you would expect, and all conducted by the meister himself (No not Rusty Russ ! :bow: ) Jess Wayne ! :bow: There was a huge Tripod Martian Craft that came down onto the stage breathing it's unearthly fire of destruction, then came the actors, who sung, frolicked (Yes Frolicked !) about on stage in tune with all the action, Justin Hayward was one of them singing his hit "Forever Autumn" as well as numerous other songs and he was cetainly on form as were his co-actors/singers, all in all it was a Cracking nights entertainment and as my dad has played the Original Soundtrack on numerous occasions over the past 30 odd years he was delighted to see the Live version in all it's glory.......................... oh and did I mention Jennifer ellison was one of the co-stars too ! And I can't believe it but she's half naked on page 3 of todays national newspaer "The Sun" !:D )

Jeff Waynes War of the Worlds !

What a Babe !

:clap:

:eek: :spank:

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
No good with spanners....
MV F3 RC, TNT 899
3,417 Posts
going to see it tonight at the O2:D

·
ENGLAND FOREVER
1,565 Posts
Fathers Day...........the most confusing day in Brixton :) :) :)

·
Premium Member
4,429 Posts
Hey Rob , one of the girls i go see in the lake district at a paper mill went to the glasgow show and said it was fantastic with the giant space craft , and apparently that girl co star jennifer Ellison is the parsons wife and dresses in very unrevealing dresses :( . still looks stunning in your shot though ;)

Commented to me was people get up at the end but its not the end as it goes into Nasa mode

·
ENGLAND FOREVER
1,565 Posts
OMG :rolling: :rolling: Help me please :rolling: :rolling:

Al:rolling: :rolling:
Its nice to be the Man that says what others only dare to think :clap: :clap: :clap:

·
No good with spanners....
MV F3 RC, TNT 899
3,417 Posts
going to see it tonight at the O2:D
front row seats,now totally deaf!!!

ms Ellison has a hell of a voice,but then she has a hell of a pair of lungs...................

1 - 7 of 7 Posts