Benelli Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,680 Posts

·
3,085 Posts
Yep

i do seen to remember that Big Bad Al's front CF rim was damaged, mostly likely not repairable, althought the rear was okay.

·
Senior Post Whore
2,931 Posts
Yup .... That was my baby :(

I can't believe that they're trying to flog it for 2k:rolling:

On closer inspection of the bike the rear Dymag was shot as well and although the rims are bloody strong (and sexy) I wouldn't recommend getting them repaired. The front was buggered completely and although they've been sneaky and not listed all the damage, you can still see that the tyre is deflated. There was no way to get air into that thing. The rear Dymag had split and although the tyre is still inflated, if you ran your hand around the rim to check for cracks it would slice your hand open. Those cracks are as sharp as Gordon Ramsay's best kitchen knives. The fairing has also been cracked plus they don't have the key to try and start the bike. And look at the colour of the chain! It's ORANGE FFS!:D And no petrol tank? What's all that about?
*Pssst Kurt, the tank and original rims with Dunlop boots are still sitting in my garage for you matey;)*

But despite all of the damage there is another good reason to stay away from this bike ...

IT'S FU**ING JINXED!!!!!!!!:rolling::rolling::rolling:

Al (Still fu**ing jinxed:rolleyes:)

·
1,231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Al

I was trying not to use your name Al...you know, having to drive your car to the Nelli fest and all. How you doing you ol' tramp you? Do you still have those old rims off your original nelli?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts