Benelli Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:ele: anyone going to WSB at Brands on the 1-3 August? We are looking at being there for the raceday.

Last year, there was a fantastic web-tip to get cheap tickets with a special code - anyone know if this will come up this year again?

Marc-O

·
ENGLAND FOREVER
1,565 Posts
Mr Windsor will be there!!!

Hi mate, ill be there on the sunday, travelling from sutton surrey so not too far. also the 3rd is my birthday:D if any of you lads fancy going & meeting up to ride down there, let me know.

G

·
oooooo yes

Hi friends

I will be marshaling at Brands at Clarks. To the right of the glass building as you look at the track just b4 the start straight. Be there from friday thro til Monday. I'll be the fat 1 in orange. If your round that way shout up. (ask for simon some1 will put you rite)

·
Premium Member
828 Posts
I might be going along for Sunday - I won't be on the Nelli though, I will probably pinch a GSXR750 of 1000 from work! (Why use your own bike when you can use someone elses!)

Also, our lad Tom Sykes is racing as a wild card, so will be good to cheer him on!

·
ENGLAND FOREVER
1,565 Posts
Tom Sykes

I might be going along for Sunday - I won't be on the Nelli though, I will probably pinch a GSXR750 of 1000 from work! (Why use your own bike when you can use someone elses!)

Also, our lad Tom Sykes is racing as a wild card, so will be good to cheer him on!
I met Tom when i did the refurb of Virgin Media HQ, he was down there with Billy McConnell, Tommy Hill & the Virgin Media Bikes. They all looked bored shitless talking to a load of Corporate Bods who were asking stupid questions!! Ill be cheering him too mate :)

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
booked the tickets yesterday for sunday's races, I should get them tomorrow.

Pony, I'll shout your name - maybe Colin will be around as well at this time ?

I am thinking about taking the nelli, but the bike needs fluids top-up before that - I hope I will get time to buy some.

:gulp:

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
We'll be there too for the weekend, riding up from Cornwall with 'er indoors on pillion, hence we'll be on the rice-burner - Fazer 1000 that is - nice comfy passenger seat :clap: . We are staying at a Premier Inn nearby; camping? not likely, not with our 'summer' :rolleyes: . There's a pic of the Fazer in my gallery with me sticking 2 fingers up to the camera, if you're interested, although I don't know why you would be :rolling:
We should see some good racing.
Ian

·
Registered
404 Posts
I will be there

Hi Guys,

I will be there Sunday on a Rapid Red RS with a Short Remus pipe on it curtosy of Rusty (the main man :bow: ).

I will be the Fat Git in dirty leathers who looks bored as he had to ride on the M11/25 to get there (boring).

Cheers
Dave

·
Premium Member
828 Posts
I'll be there, either on a Suzuki BKing, GSXR1000, GSXR750, GSXR600, DL1000GT... in fact anything I choose out of the demonstrators we have at work!

(Andy - still living the dream with his new job!)

·
Registered
513 Posts
Hi mate, ill be there on the sunday, travelling from sutton surrey so not too far. also the 3rd is my birthday:D if any of you lads fancy going & meeting up to ride down there, let me know.
HI Lee, me and a couple of others may be going il let u know dude

Mark

·
ENGLAND FOREVER
1,565 Posts
meet up

Hi boys, the weather is looking good for sunday, ill have the mrs on the back so that should keep me riding in a sensible manner, ill keep an eye out for other nelli`s, if anyone fancies ride down there together, ill be at Clacket lane services about 8.45 am :)

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
back from WSB

back from Brands hatch - nothing fantastic to report, particularily after the nasty crash from Craig Jones. Pony/Simone, you've been busy today at Clarks...I was on the back for some time and left right before the superstock 600.

On the race side, Kiyonari/Bayliss fight was great to see, and I was glad to finally see the frenchies on the podium for the superstock series.

I hope to hear some good news tomorrow evening about the poor lad from the Parkalgar Honda team.

·
Registered
513 Posts
I was there with Lee and his other half saw the crash it was huge gutted to hear he lost his life....RIP

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
:mad: when I saw the crash, I feared the worst and I am gutted to be right.

My deepest thought of support to his family.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts