Benelli Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
784 Posts

You need to contact...

My buddy Joe, member of the board (JLSB8) at 386 - 566 - 2000
and get your hands on an already great sorted bike

2007 TNT Sport with 628 miles for sale. On MSO, never titled. Carbon tank center,R&G Tail Tidy,Cafe Carbon Fuse cover, Carbon front fender. Perfect condition, scratchless, never in rain, garaged. $8200

Nothing else in the entire country can touch his bike. Price + Condition + Owner

He is located in North Florida.....Deltona to be exact.

I see your in Ponte Vedra, FL...

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&sou...336735&sspn=1.824707,3.556824&ie=UTF8&t=h&z=9

Too close...

·
Senior Post Whore
2,931 Posts
Welcome to the forum Zimpat:bow:

As Distracted Rider has pointed out, it would be a wise move to have a look at JLSB8's bike before you do anything else. For one, you'll know the complete history of the bike (most of us here do as well:D ) and secondly, if it's someone from this forum that's selling it then you know it's a good un.

Give him a call and take a look at it and hopefully we'll be welcoming you and your new bike to this fantasic forum in the not to distant future:bow:

Al;)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Gracias

Thanks all for the info. I have already spoken with Joe and hopefully we can get something going. I'm looking forward to a new bike (even though I have not ridden the TNT Sport or even seen one in the flesh!). Would anyone care to impart their wisdom: Monster S4R/S vs TNT Sport vs Tuono Factory. These are the bikes I've been looking at. I do have a slight bias towards the TNT for its unique look and paint scheme (forget the performance, etc!!!) and their are some really good deals - I was offered an new '07 Sport, with warranty for $10K!

Anyway, I appreciate your input and warm welcome. Thanks.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts