Benelli Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Senior Post Whore
2,931 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm loving this new site Roland. Nice and colourful, well laid out, new smilies etc. This place just gets better and better. A big well done to everyone involved:cool: :cool:

Al:D

·
Administrator
972 Posts
Toby!!!

Thought you fell off the face of the earth!

How do you like what we've done with your design?

BTW guys...Toby came up with the header design for this site. We owe you.

·
Senior Post Whore
2,931 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hey Toby,

I was thinking about you a wee while back (not in that way:p ) as I was going to start a thread about what happened to previous members and wether or not people still kept in contact with them:)

You still doing the motoX buddy and how are the little toby's of the world doing?

Nice to see you back buddy:cool:

Al:D

·
Registered
186 Posts
Looks like you guys had gone through a lot in the past few months. So Al are your bike problems all sorted out? Thank you for your latest video link to that very talented lady :)

Roland, you don't owe me anything... this is still yet one of the most helpful and friendly bunch!

Those pix in the forum's photo gallery are very nice. So is Benelli making a dirtbike? It looks heavy :ele: But of course, very nice design.

I have been riding mx and working out. I hope to race beginner's class at a few selected tracks by mid next year. Here are a few pix of me at my favorite track:
http://www.cakymoto.com/tobybikes/cahuilla101306/index.htm

Take care guys!

·
Registered
105 Posts
Re: Yahooo

:D Hi Roland-i'm with Al 100% (not in that way) brilliant new look forum! Top result and i feel proud to use it....'n i've gotta use that elephant:ele: yo!
NJ

·
Senior Post Whore
2,931 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
So Al are your bike problems all sorted out?Here are a few pix of me at my favorite track:
The bike seems to be running okay now Toby and I hope it stays that way. I've fitted a larger rear sprocket (just by one tooth) at the back and it's certainly made it feel as though it pulls quicker. I might just get another shot in it before the snow comes if I'm lucky:rolleyes:

Those pics of you on the bike look fantastic toby (in a manly way of course) and especially the large one on the main page. What a backdrop that is. I'm kinda thinking about using that as wallpaper for my pc:bow:

Al:lager:

·
Super Moderator
7,769 Posts
Hi

Nice Pics Toby. It's good to see that you still visit the Forum now and again.:)

·
Premium Member
828 Posts
Yes, excellent site! It's the same format as the one used for my old bike (SV1000), so I know how to get around this site!!!

Now I wonder if I can transfer my posts from that site, I'd be a real post whore then!
Andy

·
903 Posts
A credit to you

:ele:

Roland this new site is a credit to you and all that where involved! Sorry I have on the forum earlier, unfortunately my email has been down so could not complete the log on:mad:

Once again, Well done to all:bow:

PS JUNIOR MEMBER! I have been a member since April 2004! Ha HA :bluesbros:

·
Administrator
972 Posts
Went in and transferred the post tally for all the known users in the old forum over to the new. :)

Please let me know if I have left you out. Provide your old forum name.

All you 'Pioneers', you can also go in to your profile and change your User Title so it reads like Al's does. hehe.

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
Fantastic New Forum Site

Just to reitterate the other comments above - Top Forum site Roland, the old site was good - but this is brill.

Many thanks to you and all the other guys (& gals maybe) that helped make this - and to all the users who keep us all informed and amused !! :ele:

Is it worth putting a poll together to see who keeps us most amused with their posts ?? - or is a one horse race ?? (What do you reckon Big Bad Al ??)
:rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling:

·
Senior Post Whore
2,931 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Is it worth putting a poll together to see who keeps us most amused with their posts ?? - or is a one horse race ?? (What do you reckon Big Bad Al ??)
What are you trying to say here Kurt? That my posts are not of the finest quality and technical know-how? :rolling:

Al

1 - 20 of 22 Posts