Benelli Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
TnT explosive tester
1,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ordered my/our Benelli TnT899s today:ele:

Had a bit of trouble getting one as the importers have sold out, but found one near leeds

I sold my gsxr750 2 weeks ago and have been champfing at he bit to get this ordered then got told they were sold out so over the moon to find one

The dealer is taking the wifes Fazer and were going to share this bike for now as we have been doing a lot of 2-up lately on her fazer

Now only have to decide what bling I want

Pick it up next saturday hopefully:clap:

·
Premium Member
4,429 Posts
Looks nice there and congrats at moving onto the Best Looking Bike for People with taste !!:D . keep us posted of your thoughts and riding experiences plus photos when it arrives .:)

·
TnT explosive tester
1,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I was going to rewrite that bit but the reaction is better:D maybe 3-up next year:rolling:

I have ridden one already at the Scottish test days and was hooked immediately

I like a bike you need to thrash to get the best of and the 899 engine suits us both, and the handling was fantastic even 2-up:clap:

·
ENGLAND FOREVER
1,565 Posts
Congrats Mate, good luck & enjoy :clap: :clap:

·
Fyule
697 Posts
hey, well done, glad you went for it in the end, have fun with it. (and the wife!)
cheers, fraser

·
Super Moderator
7,774 Posts
Nice one Eric. You just couldn't wait until the shop opened in Edinburgh now could ya :clap:

·
TnT explosive tester
1,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thnx guys

Laurence would you believe there is none left at Motogb[importers] and the price was going up, my circumstances changed and it was time to order. so I phoned around and found one in leeds.

Sharky i almost bought a tornado 2 years ago but there was no back up in scotland so I went for my gsxr750 which is now sold. We are consolidating as my daughter is going to dance college in Glasgow/paisley and a flat is needed so one bike for the 2 of us till thats sorted

Ive also got a zx6r track bike which im thinking of getting on the road again for some head into the wind action but going by my test rides on the TnT at carlops i wont need it unless the wife wont let me have a shot of the TnT

1 - 12 of 12 Posts