Benelli Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Super Moderator
7,770 Posts
You'll be lucky Nathen!!!

I don't think Al visits these parts any more. He's probably eyeing up some Suzuki forum somewhere in between cleaning carpets. :rolling:

(If that doesn't generate a response from him .....nothing will!!!!) :)

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
I know its nearing Easter and no doubt some of you guys (and Gals) will be doing Easter Egg hunts - but can I ask that you all keep an eye out for the Big Bad person who lives north of the border ??

Should any of you guys spot Al - then please post a pic on here and hopefully we can get someone to verify whether it is actually him ??

Have a look below - is that Al - at the back to the left of the guy with the Hi-viz amd flip lid on ?? :D

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
Or is that him (not the one at the front) - but 5th row - 4th in from the right ??

Then again - when you zoom right in - I think thats actually a woman :rolling:

·
Super Moderator
7,770 Posts
Hey Kurt, I love that large shot with the Benelli right at the front :bow: Do you know when the ads going to start running on the telly?

As for Al, I'll give him a nudge and see if I can wake him up!!!:rolling:

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
Hi Lawrence,

Any news on Al yet???
(if not I may take some more pics today and post them later !)

The ad should start on TV on the race day at Brands BSB (I understand that they will be wrapping round bike programmes such as the BSB (ITV/men&motors, Sky) and other stations including various Sky channels, Eurosport (WSB, MotoGP) and Motors TV!

Kurt

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
Still no sign of Al ??????????

Hey Al - are you still out there ?????

Thought I saw him mingling in with the crowd, just behind me

1 - 9 of 9 Posts