Benelli Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys

In aid of the YAA, I am riding from Huddersfield to Southend on 5th August only this time its by pedal cycle.

Times are hard I know but given the work that the ambulance has done in aid of fellow bikers, I hoped that it would be OK to beg for sponsors on here.

The link to donate is http://www.justgiving.co.uk/David-Fryer/ and hopefully some of you can see your way into contributing.

By the way, I am an 17stones lard arse and how the hell I am going to do this task I dont know but I tell you this, do it I shall!

Cheers & thanks very much. :bawl:

·
Benelli Wannabe !
6,865 Posts

·
Senior Post Whore
2,931 Posts
Done my little bit for you David;) All the best mate:D

Al:D

PS: As a little incentive to keep you going, stick behind some fit bird and just ogle her lycra clad arse for 200 miles or tie a tuna bagette to the back of her bike and chase after it:rolling:

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Guys

The ride took place last Wed, Thu, Fri and Sat morning in time to Southend for the first game.

We did

Hudds to Lincoln 64 miles
Lincoln to P'borough 77 miles
P'borough to Chelmsford 93 miles
Chelmsford to Southend 23 miles

And I did each and every damn mile and enjoyed every turn of the pedal. It was a really wierd experience, a bit like a mini long way round - if you know what I mean.

By Blackberry kept telling me when anyone made a bid so it really spurred me on I cant thank you enough.

It but some belief back into society when little old ladies are given you a few quid towards the Yorkshire Air Ambulance when you are in the middle of Cambridgeshire!

Thanks guys and when my boy goes to bed, I shall have a look at RTTW.

Cheers

1 - 5 of 5 Posts