Benelli Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Senior Post Whore
2,931 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Whilst trying to have a peek at the official Benelli website, I stumbled on another one where you have to pay to join some club or something like that. Anyway, curiosity got the better of me and I clicked on the 'forums' link. Low and behold there was easily 3 other members (in the one thread) who are already a part of this community:bawl: You guys all know who you are and as far as I'm concerned I'm a one forum man:rolling: You great big dirty bunch of slags! Throwing yourself about like this forum means nothing to you:( You should all be ashamed of yourself! Now go home and wash your mouths out with soap you bunch of whores:rolling:

I'm all yours Roland. No one else could buy my love with some cheap forum software:bow: :rolling:

Al:)

Psst ... I have had a little JD tonight:lager:

·
Administrator
972 Posts
:rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling:

You made my day Al. You guys really crack me up. I think I know which forum you are talking about. We used used to link to them too! Don't they specialize in classic Mondials?

·
Senior Post Whore
2,931 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Time to name and shame perhaps?;)

You are all hereby found guilty of being forum whores.

I'm off for a shower. I feel dirty even looking at that:rolling:

Al;)

·
Premium Member
828 Posts
Aha, yes, guilty, however one that saw the light!

check the date I joined that forum... Nov 2005, If memory serves me correct (and if it wasn't pickled by the Beer/Wine/Vodka and Gin last night), I think you will find that I was enlightened and moved over to this more accommodating site!

It was not the people going to that site, moreso, we were lured in by the beauty and promise of a warm and friendly welcome... alas the site was a mere pr*ck teaser, who once had us in her lair took great fun in leaving us hanging on a line with not even a wink, let alone a response as a come on!

Okay, that post did occur earlier this year, but in my defence; I was merely visiting in a rescue mission to try and help any unsuspecting individuals escape from her grip!

I sacked her and looked for something more adventurous this place.............now go get your coat big boy.....you've scored!:D :gulp:

·
Senior Post Whore
2,931 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
I sacked her and looked for something more adventurous this place.............now go get your coat big boy.....you've scored!:D :gulp:
Will this one do Andy? :spank:

Al;)

Let me know when you decree absolute comes through the post Andy so that I can raise a glass (or 5) to your freedom :lager:

·
Senior Post Whore
2,931 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
Al ,why were you looking for other Benelli forums anyway?
I was looking for the official Benelli forum to see if they had any news about their motoGP claim, but when I typed in Benelli.com I found that other site instead:D

Al;)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts