Benelli Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Zebo,
Where did you get the Zebidee stickers made up?
The guy who does my sign writing is struggling to get mine printed on his machine, as he only took delivery of it a few weeks ago and is still learning how to use it, so I may need to get them done elsewhere.

Dave

·
349 Posts
Zebedee stickers

Hi Dave,
I got the Logo designed and made at a local Co. in my home town called Riverside Displays in Calne,Wiltshire.The guy who came up with the design for the logo is not there now but Wendy will probably be able to help you.Tel. No.01249 812269.
Lou and i had a great day.Shame About the temperature.
I think i am going to have to invest in the porta pack that Gerbing do for Lous heated waistcoat because as soon as she gets off of the bike she soon feels the cold even more than the rest of us do.By the way Dave she said i like Benelli Dave.:clap:
Zebo(John).
Oh by the way my shocker mtg. turned up.I had to pick it up from the p.o.because they hadnt put enough postage on the packet!

·
Registered
736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Zebo, I will give them a call tomorrow about stickers.
with ref to Lou "quote" I think i am going to have to invest in the porta pack that Gerbing do for Lous heated waistcoat because as soon as she gets off of the bike she soon feels the cold even more than the rest of us do.By the way Dave she said i like Benelli Dave."
Next time I could offer bodily warmth!!!???:rolling: :rolling: that way you get to save on buying the porta pack for her waistcoat!!!!:rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Really nice to meet you both and look forward to meeting up again, maybe at BSB Thruxton? or the TT. My mate Mark Parrett is competing in Senior, superstocks, 600`s and classic!! so I am working on getting the time off work to go.
Hope the shock fitting goes OK.
Dave

1 - 3 of 3 Posts