Benelli Forum banner
41 - 43 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Benelli Imperiale with cheese
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #41 ·
I've been trying to locate a rack for that. They are available on SHOPPEE in India but they don't despatch to Ireland. I've tried ALIBABA but can't find it. If you knock across a supplier let me know.
Will do. There's similar racks to that on ebay, if you don't mind doing a bit of modification you could probably get one to fit.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Will do. There's similar racks to that on ebay, if you don't mind doing a bit of modification you could probably get one to fit.
I'm chasing a guy down to either make up a rack or alter an existing one for me. Waiting for him to come back with a price.
Wow. 3 weeks in and the rain is starting to bring out the rust on the larger nuts/bolts.
I'm gonna have a think about how to address these, I read your earlier post about how you did it so I might go down a similar route. Bloody rain and Irish climate !!!!!

·
Registered
2021 Benelli Imperiale with cheese
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #43 ·
I'm chasing a guy down to either make up a rack or alter an existing one for me. Waiting for him to come back with a price.
Wow. 3 weeks in and the rain is starting to bring out the rust on the larger nuts/bolts.
I'm gonna have a think about how to address these, I read your earlier post about how you did it so I might go down a similar route. Bloody rain and Irish climate !!!!!
I replaced all the bolts and washers that went rusty with stainless items from ebay, you can pick them up pretty cheaply. The four large dome nuts that hold the rear shocks in place have got a weird metric thread but older Jap bikes use the same size nuts here's link to the place for the ones I bought. If I remember correctly they are M12 x 1.25 for a 17mm spanner size but you might want to double check before you order them 'cause it was a while back that I changed mine and I've slept a lot since then.

41 - 43 of 43 Posts